11.29.2006

How to pitch Doug Schnitzspahn


'Tis the season to crank out some serious word count. And the man of the hour is our dear friend Doug Whatshisname. No member of the outdoor community has ever had a name so hard to spell, and so easily massacred. In hopes of helping us all through this very challenging time, we've compiled a brief selection of options for the pre-show pitch fest.

a. Dear Mr. Schnitzbaum ...

b. Hello Mr. Shnitzpawn ...

c. Dearest Schnizzlesticks ...

d. Guten Tag Hein Schnitzwhatever ..

e. Schnizzle me timbers! ...

f. Word up, Shi-nizzle ...

g. One schnitz, two schnitz fish, red schnitz, blue schnitz ...

h. Hey Doug ...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:25 AM

    Nicely done, this will be a useful guide for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the first people I met on my first day of work in the PR world. "Great," I thought, "My first media contact and I have no idea how to say his name. I'll go far." Six years and several pie sessions later... we stick to first names. What's in a name anyhow? It's a person's thoughts that count.

    ReplyDelete