3.23.2007

Echoes



"The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor. If the doctor says you need to intervene here, you don’t say ‘I read a science fiction novel that says it’s not a problem.’ You take action.” LINK

"I've got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell." LINK

"As powerful as some might think marketers and the media are, they don't have arms attached to the bodies of children which mechanically force feed them the brands they manufacture and advertise. No. Kids put food in their mouths with their own arms." LINK

"When this happens, you can go cower in a corner and hide, or you can be tough and go out and stand up for what you believe in. We have no intention of cowering in a corner." LINK

"This is where the green crowd runs into holier-than-thou problems, and it's this attitude that turns people off. I'd say that rubbing people's noses in it and getting confrontational just makes things worse. What's needed, as I see it, is a way to unite the patriots and the environmentalists." LINK

"I did it. And I'm proud of it." LINK

"I've given my notice for the end of the month." LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment