* Greg Hill doesn't need a waxing iron. He just holds the wax against his calves.
* When Greg Hill breaks trail, the trail apologizes.
* Greg Hill isn't blinded by whiteouts. Whiteouts are blinded by Greg Hill.
* Greg Hill skied the Spearhead Traverse in 4 hours and 1 minute. For the first 3 hours and 59 minutes, he was working to cure cancer.
* Greg Hill eliminates depth hoar.
* Unstable snowpacks wear transceivers to prepare for Greg Hill.
* Greg Hill's climbing skins don't stick with glue. They stick out of respect.
LINK: Greg Hill skis 2 million feet in a year
LINK: Greg Hill Blog